Located on the City fringe only 3km from CDB Riverpoint Habitat is ideally located
to enjoy the best that Brisbane has to offer.
At a glance
Universities & High Schools nearby:
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- The University of Queensland (St Lucia Campus)
- Griffith University (Southbank Campus)
- Brisbane State High School catchment.
Less than 10 minute drive or Ferry ride to:
- Southbank Restaurant precinct
- Brisbane CBD (or just 15 mins via City Glider Bus)
- Art galleries & museum
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre (QPAC)
- Brisbane Convention Centre
- Toowong Shopping Centre (a short walk from Regatta Ferry Terminal)
A short walk to:
- City Cat Ferry Stop
- City Glider bus stop (direct to City)
- Coffee shops & restaurants
- Saturday farmers markets
On your doorstep:
- Riverfront parkland
- Cycle tracks & walking paths leading to the CBD
Riverpoint is only a 3 minute from a City Glider bus stop, a high frequency bus service connecting West End with the City and New Farm. It's an enjoyable stroll along the River to the City Cat terminal and easy access to UQ or why not enjoy the beautiful Brisbane weather and meander in to the CBD or jump on a City Cycle bike.
Food & Bars
If exercise is your thing, Riverpoint is the place to live. There's two gyms and a lap pool on site plus plenty more around West End. Close by there's walking and cycling paths along the River, outdoor gym equipment, a 24 hour Anytime Fitness, Studio Pilates, Inspire Health Services and heaps more.
The South Bank Cultural Precinct is Brisbane's cultural heart. You can visit world-class exhibitions at GOMA, hide in the State Library, see a show at QPAC or immerse yourself in history at the museum.